View Profile Matakor

29 Movie Reviews

Love the visuals, writing could use a little help. The thing that really is putting me off of this though is how loud the vocals are. They just over power everything and stand out of the scene so much that I have a hard time bringing myself to finish the episode. Bring the sound levels up a bit and chill on the voice some and it'll flow together much nicer!

Absolutely amazing!

Please tell me this isn't the end of this! This is too awesome to let sit at a cliffhanger!

Well, that was intoxicating.

You've taken a song and given it it's own life, and you've done it better than I ever could, or most people could. I love the little things you added to it as well: the Newgrounds blimp, the original gameboy...you sir, have managed to grab a good portion of what could be my own child-hood and wove it into a piece of art. Unbelievably well done, and thank you so much for this piece.

Kudos,
-Makio

1 Game Review

Wait.... :O

Is this how minecraft started??

Hehe, anyhow. This game is fantastic! Absolutely brilliant and beautiful!

Kudos,
-Makio

129 Audio Reviews

Man, this song has me going every time I listen to it. So much fun!

Would love to see you pull off something similar with a trombone or a trumpet too!

Trippy.

@Helloyourbored - Dude, you can download it direct from here, then copy it to your itunes library.

It's so fucking CATCHY!