Black Crystal - Episode Prologue: "Lighting the Spark" Black Crystal - Episode Prologue: "Lighting the Spark"

Love the visuals, writing could use a little help. The thing that really is putting me off of this though is how loud the vocals are. They just over power everything and stand out of the scene so much that I have a hard time bringing myself to finish the episode. Bring the sound levels up a bit and chill on the voice some and it'll flow together much nicer!

-The Guardian- -The Guardian-

Absolutely amazing!

Please tell me this isn't the end of this! This is too awesome to let sit at a cliffhanger!

COMET COMET

Well, that was intoxicating.

You've taken a song and given it it's own life, and you've done it better than I ever could, or most people could. I love the little things you added to it as well: the Newgrounds blimp, the original gameboy...you sir, have managed to grab a good portion of what could be my own child-hood and wove it into a piece of art. Unbelievably well done, and thank you so much for this piece.

Kudos,
-Makio

Alphaland Alphaland

Wait.... :O

Is this how minecraft started??

Hehe, anyhow. This game is fantastic! Absolutely brilliant and beautiful!

Kudos,
-Makio

Creo - Dimension Creo - Dimension

Man, this song has me going every time I listen to it. So much fun!

Would love to see you pull off something similar with a trombone or a trumpet too!

Skystrike Skystrike

Trippy.

@Helloyourbored - Dude, you can download it direct from here, then copy it to your itunes library.

The Masked Machine The Masked Machine