Creo - Dimension Creo - Dimension

Man, this song has me going every time I listen to it. So much fun!

Would love to see you pull off something similar with a trombone or a trumpet too!

Skystrike Skystrike

Trippy.

@Helloyourbored - Dude, you can download it direct from here, then copy it to your itunes library.

The Masked Machine The Masked Machine

It's so fucking CATCHY!

Zanzlanz responds:

Woo! Thanks Makio!

Planet Caravan - In Hell Planet Caravan - In Hell

Aw, I want to download it...

Kylenorbury responds:

It's exclusiveeeeeeeeeee!

Apophis (Original Mix) Apophis (Original Mix)

Ah yeah.

Awesome.

The Prodigal The Prodigal

Fantastic song. I was wondering though, would it be possible to get the same song, but with individual voice tracks? One version for each voice?

Personally, I liked yours the best, but I feel like each voice would really work well on it's own.

bassfiddlejones responds:

Glad you liked it man! I doubt we'd be able to do 4 versions of the song, lol. There will be other stuff in the future though!

Zeta Prototype (rough demo) Zeta Prototype (rough demo)

TACHYON (REMIX) TACHYON (REMIX)

Wasn't expecting this while I was jumping through this month's 'greatest' list. Gotta say I'm diggin' it for sure! I feel like it could use just a bit more tweaking, but I can't pin down quite how or where...

Nonetheless, this is good!

-Makio

"Charge of life" (Dubstep) "Charge of life" (Dubstep)

I like the song, I really do....

But as so many dubstep songs do, the wubs are over-powering the rest of the music. The style of your song really suggests that it's a cross-genre type, which really shouldn't have the wubs that strong, in my opinion. They work, and they do fit, but they're just a tad bit too loud. It should blend with the whole thing, not drown it out. Try turning the dub portion down a few decibels and see what you think.

Bafana - Chasing The Dragon Bafana - Chasing The Dragon

Gotta say, the song is alright, but I think I like the original mix of the song better. It seemed to flow a bit more with the feel of the song. Could just be me though, but I liked it.

Bafana responds:

Lol to be honest I don't remember what I did originally, I actually thought all I did was add an intro to this one.